1. Carlborg Antiques ( CA ) has examined and researched items on sale, and to the very best of our ability, we ensure the items on offer conform to the relevant datelines and are accurately described. Should this, within a period of 30 days be proven not to be the case, we sincerely apologize for our mistake and wish to offer the client the right to return the item and receive a refund equal to the amount paid for the item in question. Any associated expenses are assumed to be borne by the client.
C A Terms & Conditions
2. CA accepts an exchange of an item(s) purchased to the value paid, for another item(s) for sale, assuming the item is in the same condition as purchased. Should the client wish to exchange an item within 14 days of purchase, we offer as an alternative to an immediate exchange a credit to the amount paid, towards a later purchase, but we regret that no refunds can be entered into.
3. We reserve the right to request further information as part of a request to purchase or lease an object. We seek your understanding in trying to safeguard ourselves against many fraudulent requests.
4. Our record of fair trading can be illustrated by our 100% customer satisfaction earned from close to 400 transactions doing business over the internet using Ebay and Paypal.
5. Should a client wish to purchase one of our objects using Ebay and Paypal we are happy to facilitate this through a "Buy Now" option.
6. CA offers commission services to source items for clients. on a commission basis. We would together with the client carefully define the requirements and expectations to initially assess our ability to meet the those demands. The next step would be to present a plan consisting of expected purchase costs, transportation. landing , insurance and commission expenses.